Please read parade rules and waiver and indicate agreement at the bottom.
Parade Information & Rules
- ♦Observe all rules/regulations. Follow police/parade officials instructions.
- ♦Dangerous acrobatics, including gymnastic/cheerleading, are not allowed.
- ♦Activity enticing spectators to enter parade route is not allowed.
- ♦Throwing materials into crowd is not allowed.
- --Items must be handed to spectators at the curb.
- ♦Parade will be held rain or shine, except in cases of severe weather
- ♦Registration fees are non-refundable
- ♦Participants shall secure/maintain adequate liability/property insurance.
- ♦We must enforce a15-second rule in front of the judges' viewing stand.
- ♦Participants are encouraged to carpool as parking is limited
This Full Waiver and Release is made and executed on Oct 17, 2017
by the parade entrant ("the Releasing Party").
Millard Days, Inc. ("Millard Days") will present a parade ("the Parade") in
conjunction with its Millard Days Festival. The parade route will be on the streets of the City of
Omaha as permitted by the City of Omaha. Millard Days and the City of Omaha are willing to allow
the Releasing Party to participate in the Parade or other activities which Millard Days may present
and the City of Omaha may authorize, on the terms and conditions set forth in this full Waiver and
Release. The Releasing Party acknowledges that participation in the event, all of which activities the
undersigned has either witnessed or is familiar with, and specifically accepts the risk of those injuries
and acknowledge that Millard Days and the City of Omaha would not be willing to allow the Releasing
Party to participate in said activities in the absence of the representations and promises set forth in this
Full Waiver and Release.
In consideration of the above, the Releasing Party, for himself/herself and his/her agents,
representatives, heirs, successors and assigns does hereby release and forever discharge Millard
Days and the City of Omaha and their successors, affiliates, representatives, and assigns from and
concerning any and all liability, claims, causes of action, demands, obligations, attorney fees,
and damages of any kind whatsoever which may arise as a result of the Releasing Party's participation
in the Parade arising under or related to this Full Waiver of Release. The Releasing Party agrees to
indemnify, defend, and hold Millard Days and the City of Omaha harmless from any damages, including,
without limitation, attorney fees if Millard Days and the City of Omaha are sued by the Releasing Party
or his/her assignee with respect to any of the claims released herein.
This Full Waiver and Release is intended and may be construed as a full and complete release, without
any reservation or qualification. The Releasing Party assumes any and all risk of any property damage,
personal injury or death that may occur arising on account of or in any way occurring out of the
Releasing Party's participation in the parade activities.